The New York State Urological Society (NYSUS) works to promote the quality of urologic care by advocating for our patients and their caregivers at state and national levels of government.
The New York State Urological Society (NYSUS) is dedicated to helping urologists care for their patients in an increasingly complex, ever-changing health care environment. NYSUS embodies the spirit of the physician who exhibits professionalism, celebrates diversity, and champions individuality to provide excellent, efficient, and compassionate health care.
NYSUS aims to:
- Support the quality and practice of patient care in New York State
- Represent the voice of our state’s urologists in Albany
- Provide up-to-date information in health care law as they affect urologists in New York
- Empower and educate New York urologists to thrive in a complex health care environment
- Represent our state in national efforts to preserve and expand urologic care for our patients